Irrational Number Line Games, LLC
Don't have any WIP pictures for building this, but I have a breakdown below.
Basically, it's just assemble it, paint it dark grey, then drybrush with
downward strokes only in lighter grey, then very lightly with white.
So, the bits and bobs breakdown:
Well, that's it! Happy scratchbuilding!
- Red - Three Heroclix figures. This one was a Yellow Lantern
figure with three really cool translucent dogs. So I got a few cheap
for the dogs, but the figure is in a wierd, summoning stuff out of
my ring pose. It works pretty well in this use, though.
- Blue - Star shaped bead. I have a set of
random cheap plastic beads
for just this purpose. Tons of little round/oval ones make
great greeblies in general. The random shape set gets you the
cool accent stuff like stars, fish, etc. I need to live 1,000 years
to use them all up.
- Purple - Jar lid. Always wash, possibly sanitize in the washing
machine food lids you use for scratchbuilding!
- Yellow - Pill bottle lid. The ridging and rings make a good
pedastal base. I unfortunately have a renewable supply...
- Orange - Little foam star. Three of these around the pill
bottle top, to match the three figures. Like the beads, buy one
pack of adhesive foam shapes
then send me a picture of the warehouse full of wargame projects
you did to use it all up.
- Green - Cardboard disc I cut to just under the diameter of
the jar lid.